Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Dream and Pics

I had bizarre dreams last night and one was a continuation after I woke up in the middle of the night to visit my amazing bathroom. And I will have more pics by the end of today (or tomorrow morning for you Americans). I've been slow because I have not seen anything new that is of significance. But I plan to today.

Dream 1:
I had to go to a meeting for work. I am not sure why, but I was convinced that I was in the right building. Suddenly I woke up (in the dream) to look around and find that I was in someone's very swanky home. I was in someone's bedroom and when I peeked out the door, I saw an amazing living room. Suddenly, I heard steps and I quickly hid in a corner, hoping the shadows would hide me, which they did not. I saw a figure in the crack of the door and the figure raised a gun slowly and burst into the room. Upon seeing me, he put the gun down and I was left to explain why I was there. He kept changing from Asian to Caucasian to African American. Later in the dream, was started dating and he bought me a piano.

Dream 2
I had a job interview in another country. I don't know which country, but there is an expanse of desert. The job was as a Public Relations representative and my interview was a competition. There was only one slot and the most qualified candidates had been narrowed down to about eight. Our assignment: Write a release about a tiff between one nonprofit (I think it was the Red Cross) and another concerning one's refusal to meet the other's demands. Random. I was directed to write it specifically with a Republican voice/slant.
I had to ask Kevin what he suggested as Kevin magically appeared in the desert to inform me about what Republicans think about life. Then, I sat down to write. Afterward, we all waited in a lobby while the heads discussed which release was the best. And as I waited, I each and every mistake I had made in my writing became clear and my heart sank, knowing the job was out of my reach.
When I didn't get the job, other rejected candidates and I went to the Olive Garden to solve our problems. Lastly, when we got to the Olive Garden I kept telling everyone in the restaurant that I was to work at one in the U.S. I mean EVERYONE like employyes and patrons alike.

Again, more pics tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment