Friday, March 6, 2009

Catch-Up Pics












Top pictures are of the food here I like the best so far. I still don't like Korean food much. The chips are onion and awesome. The sandwiches are from the 7/11 and they are amazing and less than $1 (with hardly any crust! One is ham, cheese and cucumber and the other one is ham and egg)! Then, of course, there is Outback Steakhouse. But it's pricey so I avoid it.

The next three are of the Han River (which seperates Seoul...the "Manhattan-ish part" and the "Brooklyn-ish" part. The building picture was taken from he US Embassy but still not sure what it is. Just looked interesting. There's also a picture of street lined with vendors.

Last pics are of my school and two of my classroom. The first children you see are in a class that describe me as "very strict." The second one, with the boys, loves me and is my favorite by far.

1 comment: