Monday, December 8, 2008

Where in the world is Yongin, Suji?

After mixed reports, my twin sister, Eunkyung, tells me that the campus in Yongin, Suji is about an hour away from Seoul. I think she means it's an hour away from where she is in Seoul, but that's good enough for me. SO.....

I received an email from Chung Dahm Learning, which is in Seoul. They want to set up a phone interview. The biggest pro is that I'd be in Seoul. The biggest con would be that I'd have to pay for my own airline ticket and they will reimburse me only up to around $1,000. And the average ticket is at least $1,300. The other place will pay for the entire ticket.

Also...I STILL haven't received any word on the status of my naturalization paper, which I need in order to get my passport. This is annoying because it puts me in a constant state of limbo. I just want to know for sure. I want to KNOW something FOR SURE. Because right now there is pretty much nothing certain in my life. Not personally, socially, professionally, physically.....nada. It will feel good to have something stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment