Thursday, December 4, 2008

Misleading

So....I was offered a job to teach English in Korea in a place called Yongin, Suji which I was told by the company is a 40 minute public transportation ride to Seoul. Then spoke with a girl on Facebook in an ESL teaching program who informed me that instead of 40 mins, it's technically like 2 hours. I wasn't thrilled about 40 minutes, much less 120 minutes.

So because I feel duped, I am going to do more research and, if indeed it is two hours away, I will try to hold out for the option that's actually in Seoul.

Can't tell for sure, but I believe that green star is Yongin, Suji and just to the north of it is South Korea's capital city, Seoul. Everything looks so small and close together, but in reality it could take over an hour to get from one side of Seoul to the other (depending on mode of transportation).

No comments:

Post a Comment