Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shit down and other decisions

(Update April 8, 2014: The title of this post is a reference to a joke between my birth mother, Eunkyung, and me which is explained in the post "Latest News")


So I received a letter from Homeland Security saying I didn't submit all the necessary documents to receive a copy of my naturalization papers. I neglected to submit a photo ID which, by the way, was never mentioned as a requirement. I swear! I think.....

So yet another roadblock. I truly am Charlie Brown. Charlie Brown wasn't homeless or addicted to crack or anything, but he really did't have some bouts of bad luck. Feels like I'll never be able to successfully kick that damn football.  

Also, I am trying to post the Korean Oprah video but it hasn't worked thus far. Kind of like most things right now.

I'm so incredibly frustrated with the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment