Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random pics

K

These pictures are a bit random. The top picture is of my training group at the coffee shop.
First one below is Unkyung at the restaurant. Second and third ones are the signs for my parents' restaurant. Third one is a picture of a photo posted on the restaurant's door of my birth mother and a famous Korean celebrity (not sure who, but she also had another with a famous Korean comedian). Then there are three pics of my classroom (one with some actual students in it). The last pictures are of a bar I went to last Saturday. The plate of nasty bar food is some kind of squid or octopus or something. Gross.

The video is of the horrible band that played at one of the bars. Last video takes place in the restaurant.









2 comments:

  1. Wow...Your b-mom is very aggressive on the stove, I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to taste one of those omelets when we come to visit. (Maybe without the sauce). What a talent! Now I know where you get your cooking skills. But, I always knew it wasn't from me:)

    ReplyDelete