Monday, April 20, 2009

Lotte World, the bar, and grandmother's birthday










First two pictures are of a unique-looking bar some teachers and I went to a few weekends ago. The second two are from my grandmother's 91st birthday. She is giving the "peace" sign in the photo, which I love. And the last four photos are of Lotte World, which is the indoor/outdoor amusement park here. I did ride one roller coaster, but I was so scared and traumatized afterward that I stayed off the rest of them. Also note that the Lotte World logo and castle resemble another famous amusement park...hmmmmm...accidental?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics. A nice, happy picture of you at your BirthGrandmother's bithday celebration. Who is the healthy looking older woman next to her. Friend or also a relative? What a big international family you have! Can't wait to meet everyone.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete